Labels

Tuesday 18 September 2012


                            Loneliness....Gestation of Self

      Yes sometimes it's a miracle in discovering your self 


 I was sitting on my couch sipping tea ..when a sudden thought crossed my mind....why people dread loneliness?...many of us have felt it and many of us have feared it at certain point/ stage of our livesbut then i think are these feelings really vulnerable....

I was born and brought up in a joint family with all my cousins similar or near my age. I don't remember a single day when i never enjoyed my childhood or adolescence. I remember the evening chitchatting with my sisters(total 6 including me)..the movies with them and even some arguments(which i most cherish)...getting decked up together for a party...those delighting downpours..wallowing success in skipping or a paper-pencil game(Name, Place,animal,Thing- this is what it was called then),and affection we shared..  

My college was equally well and pleasing...all the fun and frolic with my college friends...bunking classes(first thing i remember and relate with my college merriment)...  watching movies...window shopping with friends(shopping centre was on the opposite foot of my college). Life was rocking and i was at the pinnacle of my enthusiastic life. After my college all the enthusiasm was at halt. I was all idle, all alone ,no fervor. I used to think this is what all life was...there was nothing left (since all my Friends had enrolled for higher studies and i had no plans conceived for me).
 This is when it happened to me.... Sometimes there's a moment where you feel low.....frustrated...annoyed baffled...without any reason...and on top of that you don't have  an outlet to vent out these anxieties. Everything was hopeless and futile, but these feelings didn't break me down. It made me more stronger-emotionally , mentally,and circumstantially. Ideally our life is what we mould it into..if we are positive with it we are surely going to get positive response.This is what kept me going...the more the vulnerable situation was the more i was ready to face it with endurance and here i am improving strength to strength with each day as a learning lesson.

 For many people, the word lonely can conjure up an image of an isolated figure, dejected from life. Yet being alone is not the same as being lonely.There are plenty of loners who happily choose solitude as a way of life. Solitude has been helpful to a number of well-known writers, philosophers and composers.The concerns, hobbies and creative interests developed over a lifetime, can be an important source of stability and contentment for an individual. Some people need to be alone to allow these creativity to emerge and i am amongst those lucky ones to discover myself through awfully aching situation.
 So next time if you are lone don't brag about it,because there are people who are incessantly complaining about themselves being busy. If you think you don't match with an era of over-booked schedules, fast pace life of today....just chill. Imagine some relaxing scene or even the most delightful situation u relish , recalling the sounds and smells and your own delight.   Smile.Take the smile with you into your next moment. BINGO..there you are ..the New...the Fresh all ready to conquer with your REAL SELF.
         
                                                                  ENJOY 

No comments:

Post a Comment